Excellent source of vitamin B12. Good source of thiamin and niacin.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove white tendon from turkey fillets and chop finely. Chopped turkey should resemble ground turkey.
- In a medium skillet over high heat, add oil, turkey and chorizo, breaking meat up with a wooden spoon. Cook for about 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, add tomatoes and cook 4 to 6 minutes. Mix in paprika, cream cheese, ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese and stock until smooth. Fold in cooked turkey mixture and green onions.
- Transfer mixture to 4-cup baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until bubbly, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve dip with an assortment of veggies or tortilla chips.