- Preheat the BBQ to 400°F.
- Put butter in an oven safe bowl, add bourbon and sprinkle Le Booster. Place bowl on the BBQ, on indirect heat, and let the butter melt. Set aside when the preparation is fully liquid.
- Gently remove the skin of the turkey drumsticks, without removing it entirely (it will cover the meat again later).
- Fill the syringe of the injector with the liquid butter mix and inject it in the turkey wings and drumsticks to fill them completely.
- Season the wings with Le Booster, then with a mix of Sweet Kansas, Tex-Max and California dry rubs. Repeat with the drumsticks, but add a bit of Le Booster inside the skin of the turkey drumsticks, rather than directly on the meat, to ensure the skin is crispy and delicious once cooked. Cover the drumsticks with their skin, then season the outside of the skin with Le Booster and the same mix of Sweet Kansas, Tex-Max and California dry rubs.
- Once everything is well seasoned, put the turkey wings and drumsticks on the BBQ, in the indirect cooking zone, and cook for at least 30 minutes. Flip the turkey wings and drumsticks and continue cooking until their internal temperature reaches at least 165 °F*.
- To make the skin even crispier and slightly browned, transfer the meat in the direct cooking zone and grill 1 or 2 minutes on each side.
- While the meat cooks, mix all the ingredients for the dip in a bowl.
- Serve the turkey wings and the drumsticks with the dip for a world of flavour at every bite.
For a really tender meat that falls of the bone, cook the turkey wings and drumsticks until their internal temperature reaches between 185°F and 190°F.