TIP: For a make ahead tip, freeze the turkey breast in the marinade in a freezer safe bag or container. The marinade will keep the turkey meat juicy and moist. When ready to eat, just defrost and proceed from step 2.
- Combine all ingredients to make the marinade. Pour marinade over the turkey breast in a non-reactive bowl (glass, ceramic or stainless steel) and refrigerate for at least 1 hour up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, remove the turkey breast from the marinade and wipe off any excess. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Combine all spices and herbs to make a rub. Rub generously all over the turkey breast. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill the turkey breast over medium heat, with the lid closed, 15-20 minutes per side, until cooked through and no longer pink and a digital thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat registers 165°F. Let the meat rest for at least 15 minutes before slicing.
- For the salsa, combine all ingredients in a mini blender or chopper. Pulse until roughly chopped. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve sliced turkey immediately with salsa on the side.