TIP: Make leftovers into a tasty salad the next day by serving over crisp greens and topping with your favourite salad dressing.
- Cut the turkey breast into fairly even 1 ½ inch chunks.
- Season the turkey breast with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the peppers and pineapple into large 1 ½ inch chunks.
- Cut the bacon strips in half.
- Skewer the bacon, peppers, pineapple and turkey onto skewers, alternating ingredients.
- Grill over medium heat for 20 minutes or until the bacon is crisped and the turkey is cooked through and registers 165°F (74°C) in the thickest part of the meat. (Heat setting and cook time will depend on the power of your BBQ.)
- Once cooked, remove from heat and serve immediately.