TIP: Refrigerate mince turkey mixture for 30 mins. Colder mince is sturdier to form kebabs. Use wet/oiled hands to form kebabs. Make sure the skewers are dry to help the meat mixture stick. If the mixture is too wet, add breadcrumbs to help the kebab hold together.
- Combine all kebab ingredients and marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 30 mins.
- Form kebab meat onto skewers.
- Bake kebabs at 400°F for 25-35 minutes (flip halfway).
- Blend chipotle peppers, maple syrup, brown sugar, butter, and water. Add blended mixture to a saucepan.
- Bring the saucepan up to a boil, immediately reduce to a simmer on medium heat for 5-8 minutes until the glaze has thickened.
- Turn off the heat and add lime juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Brush glaze over turkey kebabs and serve.