TIP: Enjoy leftover scallopine in a bun the next day for lunch. Make a salsa with any leftover corn mixture by stirring in your favourite salsa and top your scallopine in a bun.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. Add scallopine and toss to coat evenly.
- Place cobs of corn on grill over medium high heat; grill for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Set aside.
- Add scallopine onto grill and grill turning once for about 8 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- In a nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook bacon, stirring for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Cut kernels from corncobs and add to skillet. Cook for 3 minutes or until warmed through.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil. Serve with scallopine.