TIP: You can grill up any of your favourite vegetables to serve with the turkey instead of the peppers. Zucchini, mushrooms, eggplant and cauliflower all work well.
- Combine all marinade ingredients. Marinate the turkey breast in a non-reactive dish (glass, ceramic or stainless) for at least 1 hour up to 8 hours.
- When ready to grill, wipe off marinade. Combine all the dried herbs and spices together to make a rub.
- Dress the turkey breast generously on all sides with the rub.
- Grill turkey breast over medium heat, 20 – 30 minutes per side, with grill lid closed, until turkey is cooked through, no linger pink and an internal thermometer reads 165°F. Remove from heat and rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
- While turkey is resting, cook sausages and peppers over medium heat. Grill sausages for 8-10 minutes until cooked through and no longer pink. Cook peppers until lightly charred, 6-8 minutes.
- Arrange sliced turkey breast and sliced sausages on a platter. Top with peppers. Top peppers with olive oil and salt.