TIP: Don’t rush your turkey onto the charcoal grill! Ensure your temperature is stabilized at 250F degrees before you start cooking.
- Preheat your Grill / Light your charcoal and add wood chunks. Preheat the grill to 250 F degrees.
- Rub olive oil on your Turkey breast. Mix Salt, Pepper and Garlic seasoning together and season all sides of the turkey breast.
- Once grill temperature has been achieved and is regulated at 250 F degrees, Place the Turkey breast onto the grill to cook on Indirect heat.
- Cook for approximately 3.5 hours, until a meat thermometer reads 165F degrees in the thickest part of the Breast.
- Remove from grill and rest for 10 minutes prior to slicing.
- Dice onion and fry in frying pan with Butter.
- After approximately 3 minutes, Stir in minced garlic and crushed peppercorns.
- Add in Vegetable Broth and Worcestershire sauce, and slowly stir in heavy cream. Salt to taste.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and continue to stir until sauce thickens.
- Slice turkey breast on plate and drizzle cream sauce over top. Sprinkle cracked black pepper and serve!