TIP: If serving ravioli as an appetizer, count on 3-4 per person.
- Sauté ground turkey or sausage meat, garlic and mushrooms with 2 Tbsp (30 mL) olive oil. When turkey meat is cooked, add parmesan cheese, parsley and chili flakes. Combine and set aside to cool.
- Beat egg white until frothy.
- Lay out 20 wonton wrappers on a work surface. Using a teaspoon, divide filling up among 20 wonton wrappers and brush the circumference of each with egg white. Take the remaining 20 wonton wrappers and place one on top of each bottom wrapper with turkey filling. Press sides together and set aside until ready to cook. Raviolis can be made ahead to this point and frozen for up to two months, then cooked from frozen. To freeze raviolis, spread on baking sheet in single layer and place baking sheet in freezer. When frozen, remove and store in airtight container.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and reduce to a low boil.
- Add ravioli and gently check that none are sticking to the bottom of the pan. When ravioli float to the top (5 minutes or so), they are done. Serve with a drizzle of olive oil, chopped parsley, grated parmesan cheese and crisp panko bread crumbs.