TIP: Can be prepared ahead of time and baked just before serving.
- Cook shells according to package directions. If using fresh pasta, begin below.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey and oregano and sauté until turkey is cooked through and slightly browned.
- Remove from heat and add Parmesan cheese, roasted peppers, artichokes, pesto and black olives.
- Stuff each shell with filling. If using fresh pasta, cut sheets in half and dip in hot water to soften so they can be rolled. Spoon filling down the centre of each sheet on one edge and roll up.
- In an oven-proof dish, layer the onions and zucchini in the bottom. Arrange the shells in a single layer over the veggies (if using fresh pasta, make sure seams are placed down). Spoon marinara sauce over each shell. Bake covered in a 350°F (180°C) oven for 25-30 minutes or until veggies are tender and shells heated through.
* Feel free to use a prepared marinara sauce. It should be a fairly liquid sauce as it will thicken in the oven with baking.