Prepare extra ingredients to have on hand for easy lunches all week long.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F/200C.
- Place the turkey breast in a baking dish with a light splash of avocado oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake the turkey breast for 25 minutes or until the internal temperate has reached 165F.
- Next, wash and cube the sweet potatoes then toss them in 1/2 Tbsp of avocado oil, salt and pepper.
- Place them on a baking sheet with parchment paper and add them to the oven with the turkey breast.
- While the turkey and sweet potatoes are baking, prepare the rest of the vegetables by washing and cutting them into bite sized pieces.
- Once the turkey and sweet potato are done, place the greens at the bottom of a large salad bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Drizzle with 1/2 Tbsp of avocado oil, and sprinkle salt and pepper before serving.