TIP: Use any combination of cheese that you might have left over from your cheese board.
- Preheat oven 350F
- In a large mixing bowl combine the turkey, vegetables, 1 cup shredded cheese, bread and herbs.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the bread bowl and stir to combine until everything is well coated.
- Spray a 9x11 baking dish with non-stick spray and pour the strata mixture into the baking dish.
- Dollop the cranberry sauce evenly over the top of the strata and then scatter the remaining 1 cup of cheese over the top.
- Cook in the oven on the middle rack for 45min.
- Serve with warmed leftover gravy.
Per serving (1/8th recipe strata only): 500 calories, 19 g fat, 9 g saturated fat, 240 mg cholesterol, 720 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrates, 3 g fibre, 13 g sugars, 37 g protein.
Excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin K, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, vitamin B12, pantothanate, selenium and calcium. Good source of vitamin B6, manganese and iron.