TIP: You can change up the flavour of this sauce to suit your family’s taste by adding more Sriracha for a spicier sauce, or adding some honey for a sweeter sauce. These drums make a great lunch the next day, served at room temperature with a little sauce on the side for dipping.
- Blend all sauce ingredients using a blender or food processor. Season with salt and pepper to your liking. Season with extra Sriracha if you prefer a spicier sauce. Set aside.
- Season turkey drummettes with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with garlic powder and paprika.
- Grill over low to medium heat until cooked through, 20-25 minutes. Cook until a meat thermometer registers 165°F (74°C) in the thickest part of the meat. (Heat setting and cook time will depend on the power of your BBQ)
- Divide sauce in half. Using one half of the sauce, baste the turkey every 5 minutes in the last 15 minutes of cooking, approximately 3 times. Discard any remaining sauce that was used for basting.
- Once cooked, remove the drummettes from heat and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Once cooled, brush generously with the remaining mango sauce.
- Serve with any leftover sauce on the side.