Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, pecans, sage, chili flakes, salt and pepper.
- Place all purpose flour on a large plate and put eggs and water in another bowl. Dredge each cutlet in flour, shaking off excess. Next dip the cutlet in the egg coating both sides well. Finally, dip the cutlet in the bread crumb mixture coating each side well.
- Place cutlets on an oiled baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through. Set aside.
- To make praline sauce, in a large heavy bottom pot, over medium heat, combine honey, sugar, water and butter. Bring to a gentle boil stirring frequently until thickened*. Stir in chili flakes, salt and pecan halves.
- Let cool for ten minutes or more then spoon over cutlets and serve!
*If sauce gets too thick, it can be reheated on low until the right consistency is achieved.