TIP: For a richer dish consider topping with your choice of a drizzle of olive oil, a sprinkling of grated cheese or some red pepper flakes.
- Cut turkey breast into 6-8 medallions.
- Mix paprika, cayenne, rosemary, oregano and basil together to make a seasoning mix.
- Season the turkey with salt and pepper, and half of the seasoning mix.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Sear the medallions on both sides until browned. Lower the heat and cook for an additional 5-8 minutes until the turkey is cooked through and no longer pink. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the onions to the pan and sauté until lightly browned, 4-6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, salt and pepper to taste and the remaining seasoning mix.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine.
- Bring to a gentle simmer for 3-4 minutes until the flavours combine.
- Add the beans and kale. Stir until heated through and the kale is wilted.
- Toast the bread. Add 1 slice per plate.
- Top each slice of bread with a heap of the bean and kale mixture. Top with turkey.