Try this recipe with dark meat! Simply replace the two turkey breasts with 4 turkey thighs.
Prep time: 4.5 or 8 hours
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat.
- Remove the skin and cut turkey into 1-inch cubes. Cook turkey until lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Add stock. Bring to a boil. Transfer to slow cooker. Stir white beans into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for about 4 1/2 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with cilantro leaves when serving.