TIP: Cut down on weeknight prep by cooking your turkey and rice in advance. With the main ingredients on hand, you can have this meal on the dinner table in less than 20 minutes.
- Cut turkey into 1-inch chunks.
- Season turkey pieces with salt and pepper.
- Combine dry spices together to create a rub. Season turkey generously with spice mix. Sauté in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes per side. Set aside to cool.
- Cook peas according to package directions.
- Make dressing: blend all ingredients with a food processor or hand blender.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately with fresh lime wedges on the side.