Soften peanut butter by putting in a microwave safe bowl and microwaving for 20 seconds. Add rest of peanut sauce ingredients into bowl and mix until combined; set aside.
Great Tastes of Manitoba 2012/13
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add turkey and cook until done.
- In the same skillet, fry the cooked spaghetti until crisp and lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, add turkey, carrot, green onion, spaghetti and peanut sauce.
- Mix until all ingredients are coated in peanut sauce.
- Arrange mixture evenly on flour tortillas and top with spring mix. Roll into wraps and serve.