- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Cook the ginger 1-2 minutes.
- Add the rice and mix well.
- Add 1g of salt and 1g of pepper.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes.
- While the rice is cooking, mix the mayonnaise with sriracha sauce, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, half the lime juice and 1g of pepper.
Cooking the Turkey
- Thread the slices of turkey on the skewers, and season with 1g of salt and 1g of pepper.
- Heat a 1 tbsp of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook kebabs 4-6 minutes per side until turkey is cooked all the way through
Put the rice in bowls and garnish with skewers, vegetables, fruits, sauce, coconut, coriander and the remaining half of the lime juice.