This way of folding and grilling a wrap can also work with gluten-free wraps as well as pitas. Try using this clever technique to make a fun grilled turkey dinner leftovers wrap during the holidays!
- Mix together mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl.
- Lay out tortillas on a cutting board and slice from the centre of each tortilla straight down to the edge to create two flaps.
- Working clockwise from the bottom left, place bacon, lettuce and tomato, turkey, and cheese in four separate quadrants of the tortilla. If desired, sprinkle extra cheese on top of everything.
- Starting again with the bottom left quadrant, carefully fold the quarter of the wrap over onto the top left quadrant. Repeat this motion in a clockwise fashion until you have a triangular-shaped layered wrap.
- Brush folded tortillas on both sides with either butter or mayonnaise (the latter is especially amazing) and cook in a large pan on medium heat for 5 minutes, turning once after 2 minutes and once again at the four-minute mark.
- Let cool slightly before serving.