Excellent source of vitamin E. Good source of vitamin K, vitamin B12, selenium and calcium.
- Preheat oven to 350ᵒF (175ᵒC).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a sharp knife, cut turkey breast in half. Place each piece of turkey between 2 sheets of wax paper. Pound gently to flatten, being careful not to tear the flesh. Spread Dijon on each turkey breast. Place 3 pieces of honey ham, 1 slice cheese and 2 basil leaves in center of each flattened piece of turkey. Fold ends over mixture, roll up, beginning with long side. Secure with toothpicks.
- In shallow bowl place eggs. In another shallow bowl place panko, parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Dip turkey into egg mixture, then into panko mixture, pressing to coat all sides. Refrigerate, covered for 30 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- Heat large deep skillet heat oil over medium–high heat. Fry turkey for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden on the outside. Transfer turkey to a baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 170ᵒF (77ᵒC). Remove toothpicks and slice pieces in half.