For a fun addition, try turkey pepperoni which is available at many grocery stores.
- In non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Cook mushrooms, green and red peppers for about 8 minutes or until mushrooms are golden and peppers are tender crisp. Set pan aside to cool.
- In a bowl, stir together turkey and pizza sauce; set aside.
- On lightly floured work surface, cut dough into 4 equal parts. Roll each piece into about a 6 to 8 inch (15 to 22 cm) circle.
- Divide turkey mixture on one half of each of the dough pieces.
- Top with vegetable mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold dough over top of fillings and press edges to seal together.
- Place panzarotti onto large parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 425°F (220°C) oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.