Nutritional information provided is for one pot sticker.
Soy Citrus Dipping Sauce:
- In a large bowl, gently combine raw ground turkey, soy sauce, garlic, shiitaki mushrooms, green onions, sliced carrot.
- Wash watercress and then wilt in a covered skillet on low heat. The residual water on the cress is all you need for this step. Remove watercress from pan and rinse with cold water, then squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Chop watercress after wilting and add to the bowl with the other ingredients along with ginger and egg whites and combine evenly.
- On a large, clean surface, lay out dumpling wrappers, 10 at a time. Have a small bowl with water handy for sealing the dumplings.
- Using a teaspoon, place one slightly heaping teaspoon of turkey filling to the middle of each wrapper. Using your finger, take a small amount of water and run it along the outside edge of the wrapper. Hold the dumpling in one hand, fold in half and press the sides together, making sure that all of the turkey filling is encased and not poking out along the sealed edge. Place the dumplings on a large tray until ready to cook.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a large skillet (1 Tbsp (15 mL) at a time). Add dumplings, 6 at a time and brown evenly on both sides (2-3 minutes). Add a drizzle of water from the bowl to the hot pan and quickly place a lid over the pan to steam the dumplings. Cook another 3 minutes.
Add all of the ingredients and whisk together. Pour into an appropriate bowl for dipping.