For the Roast:
For the Carrots:
- Preheat your oven to 325.
- Brush the canola oil all over your roast.
- Place oiled roast in the oven and roast for 3 1/2 - 4 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove and allow the roast to rest for at least 15 minutes before carving.
For the Mashed:
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat on a pan.
- Add the carrots with salt and pepper and cook for 2 -3 minutes.
- Add the stock and bring up to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook on medium low, covered for 15 minutes, or until the carrots are tender.
- Remove the lid and add the honey. Cook until all of the leftover liquid has evaporated, and the honey has glazed the carrots. Set aside and keep warm.
- Mix the cooked potatoes, butter, sour cream, herbs, salt, and white pepper together.
To plate, add a dollop of the herby mashed potatoes, a scoop of the honey glazed carrots, and a few slices of the rested Butterball boneless turkey roast. Pour on your favourite gravy and enjoy!