Feel free to experiment with your own fillings! Ricotta, sliced bell peppers, seeds and nuts, cilantro or apples all make great additions as well.
- Lay out all the slices of turkey on a flat surface.
- On a separate cutting board, halve and slice the avocados so that there are 2 slices per slice of turkey meat.
- Halve the mangos and slice so that there is one piece per slice of deli meat.
- Assemble by adding avocado and mango to the centre of the turkey meat. Top evenly with the flat leaf parsley.
- Finish with salt and pepper. Fold each side in, roll up and serve with the seam on the bottom.