For added flavour and a juicy texture, marinate the turkey overnight.
- Incorporate the yogurt, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, coriander, turmeric, cumin, nutmeg, garam masala, chilli powder, cinnamon, salt, and pepper with the turkey thighs slices in a bowl or freezer bag.
- After blending everything, cover and set in the refrigerator to marinate for two to three hours.
- Wooden skewers should be soaked in water while the turkey is marinating if you plan on using them. This will lessen the likelihood of them burning during grilling. Put the marinated turkey on the skewers after removing it from the refrigerator.
- The turkey should be brushed with oil, placed on the grill, and grilled for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping it over a couple of times, until it is thoroughly done. For the same period of time, you could also broil under a grill or barbeque.
- The turkey is done when a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat reads 165° F.
- Sprinkle freshly chopped coriander on top before serving.